>> In the typical cycle of hosting company growth (with the inevitable
accompanying service+quality decay) Viviotech remains in that
small-company/high-quality mode.

1++.

One more thing I would like to add to this is that when they set their
machines up they lock them down and add security features. It was a
nice surprise to find that my machine had already been patched, the
firewall configured and locked down, and a SSH protection server to block
brute force attacks. My experience with hosts in that price range is that
you get a bare bones/default server install and you are on your own to set
it up and lock everything down.

G!