>From the article

"An important distinction that needs to be made between in-the-browser Java
and the far more common Java runtime environment," says Jo DeMesy, senior
analyst for Stach & Liu. "This vulnerability does not affect Web
applications with utilize the Java server-side, which is by far the most
common use of the Java programming language. The vulnerability lies within
the Java runtime exposed to Web clients which load a malicious Java applet.
This type of implementation is much less common [in enterprise
applications]."