From: DeMarco, Alex [mailto:alex.dema...@suny.edu]
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 8:31 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Question about session management

Ahh okay thank you!

- Alex

-------- Original message --------
From: Dave Watts <dwa...@figleaf.com>
Date: 07/18/2013 8:29 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: cf-talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>

> If I have a path:
>
> /inetpub/myapp
>
> In /myapp I have an application .cfm in   it has a application name of
> MYAPPNAME with a sessiontimeout of 30 minutes
>
> But in /inetpub/myapp/login  I have another application.cfm with an
> application name of MYAPPNAME with a sessiontimeout of 30 minutes
>
> Will CFMX create 2 sessions per visitor?

No, because both directories' Application.cfm files contain the same
application name.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Software is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) on GSA Schedule, and
provides the highest caliber vendor-authorized instruction at our training
centers, online, or onsite.