From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Claude_Schn=E9egans [mailto:schneegans@interneti=71?=
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?ue.com=3E?=]
Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2013 9:40 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Problem with data formating in CFINSERT

Hi,

Weird problem this morning.
I have a CFINSERT which fails in an Access database with an error
"[Macromedia][SequeLink JDBC Driver][ODBC Socket][Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft
Access Driver] Data type mismatch in criteria expression. "

First, there is no criteria since it's only an insert.
Second, I get the error with a value of 57.49 in a certain field, but entering
the valu 57.50 works perfectly!
In the error message I can see for this field:
param 18) = [type='IN', class='java.math.BigDecimal',
value='57.49000000000000198951966012828052043914794921875', sqltype='2']

Could it be that 47 decimal is too much for a "java.math.BigDecimal" or an
Access Currency column?
And if yes, who is adding all these decimals?