I have written a page that makes an SSL web service call using CFHTTP but I
cannot seem to get the service to respond with anything other than Peer Not
Authenticated.  I have imported the certificates for the servers into the CF
keystore and restarted the CF services.  I found a post relating to a similar
issue, but it is an issue in CF9 Enterprise only.  I tried the workaround
anyway to no avail.  The call is being initiated by our servers in our DMZ to
servers in our internal network for which we added a permanent route to our
server.  I can ping the server and get the replies.  I can get the WSDL from
the host server through the browser on the client server, but the call through
CF fail.  Any help would be appreciated.

We are using CF8 on a win2k8 R2 server.

David Phelan
Web Developer
IT Security & Web Technologies