From: Matthew Allen [mailto:a.matthe...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 7:07 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: (ot) barcodes and mobile sites

Hi Dave and all,

Tried posting this earlier, not sure it has gone through, here I go again:

Excuse the dumb question, I fully understand how the QR code and reader works,
I've built a number of QR solutions, where I use it to direct users to PDFs and
videos resources, activities per file are stored in the database, as you can
capture url values.

I've never used barcode before, how does it work as far as storing info into a
database? Especially when using those physical barcode readers or even apps

Many thanks,

Matt