OK.  I am having a problem here.  I am able to DELETE a file with CFFILE
without a problem, but when I try to almost immediately WRITE the same file
back it tells me there is an issue with the file "Error: The file could not
be accessed."  Has anyone encountered this before?  When I check on the
server for the file, what once was a 500k file, is now only 500 bytes, but
when I try to open it there it tells me that the "file could not be found."
But it exists.  And then I have to wait a while to get the OS to release
it.  I check it 24 hours later (because I am working on other things too,
and I so sleep some), and it works fine.  I think this is an issue if
someone tries to OPEN the file instead of SAVING it.  So the second
question is is there a way to force someone to DOWNLOAD the file instead of
opening it?

Also, when I browse that directory in CF Studio, the file name has a RED
DOT to the left, and I have never seen this before.

Any help would be MOST appreciated.

Vance Duke
Cold Fusion Application Developer
i2 Technologies