Matthew,

The site seemed to be responsive this morning, so I took a look at things
and have fixed the basic errors that were happening and the home page now
loads properly.

I've done the following.

Implemented an error handler in Application.cfm. So on error a full dump of
the error is shown using /error.cfm template.  It is a very basic handler.
You may want to edit this to present something better to end users when
error occur, and maybe email the error detail to your self.

Fixed the cfquery(s) in /cfcs/qry-todatabase.cfc.  Look like you were
attempting to use a standard connection string.  cfquery uses the
datasource attribute which is configured in the CFAdmin (which you already
provided as fatcat111).

The rest of the database calls in that file were using
#request.datasource#, so I did the same.  This variable was missing, so I
set this in the /fbx_settings.cfm (see line 24). There was also an
additional syntax error and this was resolved as well.

Let me know of anything further.

How would you like to handle payment.  I usually use PayPal, would this
suffice?  In all I've spent ~2 hours on this.

Regards,
Byron