Never mind, I figured it out.  I stored the images in an array and used cfimage
to render them to the browser.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Phelan [mailto:dphe...@emerginghealthit.com]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2014 3:15 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: cfchart in cfdocument

I am trying to creating a PDF document that contains a number of charts within
(over 360).  I had run the document with a simple query to produce the charts
and then applied the real query.  With the dummy query, the page took some time
to run, but everything appeared fine in the document.  Now that I have applied
the proper query which produces a different chart in each location, I am
getting a number of "Image Expired, Please refresh the page to view the image.
The bottom of the document is properly displaying the charts, but the first 40
pages display this message in place of the graph.  Is it possible that I am
simply trying to create too many graphs at a time and the memory can't hold
them all?  Do I need to write all these images out to the file system and
reference them as URLs?

David Phelan
Web Developer
IT Security & Web Technologies