According to zendesk, the file with the ColdFusion sample code does not
exist. I'm using php code as my sample for a ColdFusion app. Not the way
things should be.

If anyone has any First Data Global Gateway sample code that they want to
send to First Data and/or Adobe, please do so. It's embarrassing that
ColdFusion is not represented with this or any API. :(

yes, I'll submit some sample code but it'll have to wait till after the
holidays which start this week.