> Nick Bradley created a product called Top Style, which I used extensively
> in those days. Allaire then purchased that program from Nick and rebadged
> it as Homesite, Homesite Studio was the first version which followed by the
> free version called Homesite. Studio did things that Homesite could not do.
>
> Studio was then let go in favor of making Homesite more powerful, hence
> HomeSite+, problem was that the best features of Studio where lost forever.
>
> So how is that misinformed?

Nick created Homesite long before TopStyle. TopStyle was a CSS editor
(thus the name, "TopStyle", I guess). After he started with Allaire,
CF-specific functionality was added to give us CF Studio. Later on, CF
Studio was rebranded as Homesite+.

I defy you to find one feature in CF Studio that doesn't also exist in
Homesite+.

But you don't have to trust me, just go to Nick Bradbury's personal
site (http://nickbradbury.com/), where he describes himself:

"I created HomeSite, TopStyle & FeedDemon for Windows and developed
the Android version of Glassboard. I'm now a mobile developer at
Automattic."

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
1-202-527-9569
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Software is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
(SDVOSB) on GSA Schedule, and provides the highest caliber vendor-
authorized instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.