So I hit wddx.org looking for an easy solution to my current problem. They
have a very nice tutorial on writing a java app to serialize and deserialize
wddx packets. I think that's what I want to do, but I dont want to reinvent
the wheel if it has already been done. All I need to no is read a comma
delimited file and transmit it to my cf server. If it's been done, could
someone point me in the right direction?

jon