Hello everyone.

I am working on an application that manages private groups membership, and
one of the function the client wants included is the ability for an
administrator to write an email, then submit it to all the members of a
given group.  What I want to know, is will the built in cf mail stuff be
able to handle it if I query the DB, and loop over each email address with
the message?  I imagine it wont be a problem for a group with 10 members,
but for a group with 55 or 60?  I have no desire to bring the server to a
grinding, crashing halt.  Can anyone share some ideas?

Thanks,

Chris Martin