AFAK these issues are the core ones addressed by J2EE.
That is to say (ask), is CF about to provide a 'link' to EJB, so you
don't have to know EJB, just use CF tags?
(BTW I love CFOBJECT and I know, there must be *tons* of things behind
the tag.)

That would be *great* (if it's feasible and happening) for CF develpers.

laszlo