> From what i have read and have been told if you set the setting
> for RESTART at (HOWEVER MANY) unresponsive requests,
> then Cold Fusion Administrator is SUPPOSED To restart itself,
> after that many requests. We have NEVER had CF restart itself.
> We always have to do it manually. Any reason why this wouldn't work?
> It's an NT Server, running IIS. Any help or suggestion would be
> appreciated.

Do you have the CF Executive service running? Do you also have the "Timeout
requests after n seconds" option turned on (found on the "Settings" page in
CF Administrator)? I think you need to have both on.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444