Hi all

Could we have a quick show of hands for something:

We're using CF 4.5 (SP2) on NT 4 SP6 - trying to send mails using CFMAIL.
When the CF server sends to a Linux-based SMTP server, between the 2
(NT/Linux), it's stripping CR's from the mail, leaving bare LF's (i.e. each
line should end with a CR/LF - but the CR is getting stripped somewhere,
leaving only the LF).

Has anyone experienced problems with CFMAIL when using CF on an NT box,
connecting to a mailserver on a Linux box?

And, finally - how many people are using NT/Linux in this configuration.

Thanks all.

Simon.

Sapphire Technologies Ltd.
Secure in the Knowledge
Simon Halcrow   Web Developer
E  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
T +44 (0)1642 702100
F  +44 (0)1642 702119
W www.sapphire.net

Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual and not necessarily
the company.  This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
solely for the use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient
or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this message in error and that any use is strictly prohibited.

Sapphire Technologies Ltd
http://www.sapphire.net