> I don't know if any of you know how to do it but I'm trying to get the SQL
> query pasted below to include the two dates, at the moment it
> doesn't return
> data from the two dates specified. ie It returns queries starting
> Jan 02 and ending 19 Feb....
>
> SELECT                DateAdded, EmailA
> FROM          eShot
> WHERE         ( DateAdded
> BETWEEN               '2001/Jan/01'
> AND           '2001/Feb/20' )
> AND           EmailA LIKE '%@%'
> AND           ConfCode LIKE '%cc0243%'
> ORDER BY      DateAdded

What you've got to remember is that a straight date is effectively midnight
at that date and because a DateTime field is exactly that, you have to
consider a BETWEEN to return the results you specify

If you want to get the results between 1 Jan 2001 and 19 Feb 2001, you can
either do
BETWEEN '1 Jan 2001' AND '20 Feb 2001'
or
BETWEEN '1 Jan 2001 00:00:00' AND '19 Feb 2001 23:59:59'

It should always return the whole day of the Low Date in a BETWEEN, if it's
not, you should check your data and ensure there is actually data there in
the first place

Philip Arnold
Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer