Hi all,

A year or so back, I ran across a CF app for building multiple threaded
discussions.  I seem to recall that you couldn't download a demo, and you
couldn't buy it with credit card over the net (around $US100, I think).
However, it looked fantastic, showed full tree views of threads, included
IE-popups of message content when you point at the message title, pretty
colors, etc.  It claimed to handle the whole thing in a single Custom Tag.

Does anyone recall this product, and where I can find it?  I have searched
the Allaire Dev Gallery, but I can't find anything like it.  there are
plenty of discussion apps, but none as elegant as this one.

Thanks very much,
Lee Bjork Borkman
http://Bjork.net - ColdFusion Tags by Bjork

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This e-mail and any attachment to it is intended only to be read or used by
the named addressee.  It is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any
mistaken transmission to you.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please
immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender.  You must not
disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended
recipient.  The RTA is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to
this e-mail or attachment to it.