Thanks James.

There is one thing I am unclear though. How do you exclude certains areas of
the page in the parsing. For example, how do you limit the parsing to
whatever is in between the body tags? Also, if there is an image that has a
name that matches the search term then that image name will also get the
bold treatment.

Sebastian