At 01:38 AM 3/21/2001, you wrote:
>Hallo,
>I want to use session variable in my coldfusion
>application.
>If my browser not support Cookie(disable cookie), can
>I  use session variable without passing session
>variable in URL/form parameter?

you need to make sure that every script on the server which requires the
use of session variables can retrieve the CFID and CFToken variables which
uniquely identifies the client. The easiest way  is to use cookies, though
you can pass the CFID and CFToken variables in the querystring or I guess
form fields (though I've never tried the form fields method).