From: Manolo Rivero [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 6:16 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Newbie question

Hi
I've got a problem with my first cfm template.
When I try to browse it, appear the following message: "The Coldfusion file
tou are trying to browse cannot be resolved into an  URL. Add server
development mapping to enable URL resolution for this file."
What should I do?
Thanks in advence
Manuel
Canary Islands