From: Mallory Woods [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 8:17 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Regular expression Help

Greetings All,

I am in the process of developing a small headache with Regular
Expressions...

I have looked at all of the examples I could find on the archives of this
mailing list and other web
pages but I still just don't get it.. I think I will pickup the O'Reilly
book that I have seen at another job before
on regular expressions but for now I am asking the list for help..

What I am trying to do is parse through an HTML source page an look for a
specfic string.. for example..

I would like to grab everything from this string from " to GMT"

Thanks in Advance...

Mallory Woods

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible
for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email and any such files in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email and/or any such
files is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error
please immediately notify [EMAIL PROTECTED] and destroy the original
message and any such files.