Glad I'm not the only one who this annoys immensely!! It will work okay on
the newer browsers, but earlier browsers won't recognise it....it depends
what platforms and browsers are being run on your target users' computers
really.

If you want to get even more depressed check it out on Mac Netscape!

Kath

Katherine Maltby
Senior Producer

----------------------
United Kingdom
http://www.thoughtbubble.co.uk/
Ph: +44 (0) 20 7387 8890
----------------------
New Zealand
http://www.thoughtbubble.co.nz/
Ph: +64 (0) 9 488 9131

intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s) . Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Thoughtbubble. This information may be
subject to legal, professional or other privilege and further distribution
of it is strictly prohibited without our authority. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorised to disclose, copy, distribute, or
retain this message. Please notify us on +44 (0) 20 7387 8890