Hi all,

I need to meet a business requirement where the same user cannot be logged
in concurrently, i.e. if I log in a kgilchrist from one machine, I can't log
in again from another machine until at least the first session ends.

At the moment users are given a client certificate which I authenticate
against a database and I then set a few session variables to mark them as
authenticated etc.  The session vars are disassociated when the browser
closes loses the temp cookie.

As part of the authentication process, do I need to somehow search through
all the other sets of session variables?  How would I do that?

>From reading some of the threads on the list it seems that using session
variables isn't necessarily a good thing either.  Need to do some
reading....

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Gilchrist