As I understand it the current certification will be good through V5. I
asked them after I took mine and while they hadn't finalized anything yet,
the speculation was that it would be good through at least a version. i.e.
4.5 - 5, at at least. I know MS certs last 2 versions. An MCSE friend of
mine had his SQL cert just expire and he was 6.5 certified. Hopefully
Allaire will do something like that.

Mine was 150.00 through VUE. I think it's vue.com there should be a link off
the Allaire site in the certification section that takes you to the
VUE/allaire page to sign up for the exam.

J.

John Wilker
Web Applications Consultant
Allaire Certified ColdFusion Developer

www.red-omega.com <http://www.red-omega.com>

The Coca-Cola name in China was first read as "Kekoukela", meaning "Bite the
wax tadpole" or "female horse stuffed with wax", depending on the dialect.
Coke then researched 40,000 characters to find a phonetic equivalent "kokou
kole", translating into "happiness in the mouth."