Just disable CF_Registry. It shouldn't be enabled unless you absolutely
trust your customers.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan LaPlante [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 11 April 2001 16:29
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Registry size.

I am jumping in here mid discussion but a couple of post back did you
mention a concern about using a datasource for storing client var's? I have
a question. If you use a DB for client  var's, do the customers have any way
of knowing what you named the datasource? If you set the default in CF admin
to use DB for Client var's I would think the only thing you would be up
against is getting the customer to comply with a policy that asks them not
to purposely set Registry as the storage in their CFAPPLICATION tag.

What -a- ya think?