Hi all,
Could someone help me suggestions of the best way and
how i can do this:
I have a page that i need to have filled out with cold
fusion variables and then have it printed when the
person press the print button.
So for example...
A form is filled out by the user..he presses submit
and the info goes into the database. Later someone
wants to print a report...they retrieve the info from
the database and a report is formed such as
"your request dated #date# was approved by
#approvedby#...blah blah"...now i want that report to
be printed out.  Can i make it a .pdf? and how?
Thanks!
Heidi

=====
Heidi Belal
ICQ# 32127109
http://m3.easyspace.com/hmbelal

A bus stops at a bus station.
A train stops at a train station.  On my desk
I have a work station...