I have a registration form, that queries initially to make sure that the
registrant is not already registered, so it eliminates people from
registering more than one time if they come back to the site, however if
they submit the form and do not think anything has happened, they can use
their back button, hit the submit button and the query does another insert
and I end up with multiple records in my DB.  What is the best way of
keeping them from doing this?  An expiring cookie? Or is there javascript to
eliminate the ability to go back?

Thanks

Daron J. Smith