Someone posted this a while back.  So useful that it is now a permanent CF Studio
snippet.

It doesn't lock, so it should only be used while debugging.

<CFLOOP LIST="application,session,request,form,url,attributes,cgi" INDEX="struct">
        <CFOUTPUT>
        <B>#ucase(struct)#:</B><BR>
        <CFIF isDefined("#struct#")>
                <CFIF isStruct(evaluate(struct))>
                        <CFLOOP LIST="#structKeyList(evaluate(struct))#" INDEX="var">
                                #var#:
                                <CFIF isSimpleValue(structFind(evaluate(struct),var))>
                                        #structFind(evaluate(struct),var)#
                                <CFELSEIF isStruct(structFind(evaluate(struct),var))>
                                        <B>Structure</B>
                                <CFELSEIF isArray(structFind(evaluate(struct),var))>
                                        <B>Array</B>
                                <CFELSEIF isQuery(structFind(evaluate(struct),var))>
                                        <B>Query</B>
                                <CFELSE>
                                        #structFind(evaluate(struct),var)#
                                </CFIF>