Use CF as database app to manage the list membership, but have CF give the
list membership to a real list server that does automatic bounce management.

Before your next newsletter shot, import the list serverīs bounce removals
to your CF database.

Len

http://MenAndMice.com/DNS-training : Austin,TX: SFO,CA; 7,8 May
http://BIND8NT.MEIway.com : ISC BIND 8.2.3 "NT3" for NT4 & W2K