At 09:53 AM 19/05/01, you wrote:
>Wierd.  Again, doesn't seem like a CF job at all.

Yeah. But. . . . . .
If its a page with a bunch of tables then could you replace all height and
width attributes with 1/10 of the value?

I think you can thumnail the images (but ask someone that has actually done it)
and you could replace all text with something thats too small to read. . . .

I guess you would have to strip breaks and paragraphs since they cant be
shrunk. . .mmmmm. . .

and of course if the page isnt static then these ideas are not very clever.
.. .