From: Richard Ramos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 23 May 2001 19:54
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Stuck on SQL Query

BlankHello,

I have dug myself into a bit of a rut.  I have two tables that are organized
as so.

Production
ProdID | Step1ID | Step2ID | Step3ID
------------------------------------
 AUTO  |    2    |    3    |    4
       |    3    |    2    |    1

User
UserID | UserName
-----------------
   1   |   Tom
   2   |   Bob
   3   |   Mary

How can I set up my query to find information based off of the user?  I
understand I can have a many-to-one relation but isn't that based off of
rows?  This is just a sample of the Production table.  I also will have
dates for each step and need to contain the information based off of a time
period selected.  Any insight on how to do a query like this would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Richard Ramos
Network Administrator
Softitler Net, Inc.