From: Steve Vosloo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 8:14 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Calling variables from within a custom tag

I need to load a massive array into memory - I was going to do this in the
application.cfm, but I need the data in a custom tag. Is there any way of
accessing this info from within a CT?

My other option would be to put all this info into an include, which I call
from the CT. Can I cache an include file?

Thanks,
Steve

Development Manager
Vardus Internet Solutions (SA)