Have you check to make sure the .cfm mimi type has been registered?
Sometimes in W2K it gives you that problem.

Thanks

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/23/01 11:29AM >>>
Our server people are setting up a new box with Windows 2000 Advanced server
and CF 4.5.1 SP2 Enterprise edition. We keep getting the error page shown
below whenever we try to access any .cfm file. They tell me they have made
executable all the folders they think might be causing this problem. What
could be causing this? Thanks!

George
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with a program on the page you are trying to reach, and
the page cannot be displayed.

----

Please try the following:

Open the mi.ba.ssa.gov home page, and then look for links to the information
you want.
Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

HTTP 403.1 Forbidden: Execute Access Forbidden
Internet Information Services

----

Background:
You have attempted to execute a CGI, ISAPI, or other executable program from
a directory that does not allow programs to be executed.

More information:
Microsoft Support