Why don't you post ALL the code in question rather than snippets.

I think it's safe to say a lot of us have used CFCOOKIE without problem(s)
for some time, so the problem you're having isn't very obvious.

If you want to email me your files off-list, I'd be happy to review them.
You can send them to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--Dylan