IIS5.0 for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2001 7:09 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CaNameingAdapter and ntConsoleJava.e

What webserver? There's a 'feature' in CF 5 that monitors the webserver so
that it can be stopped/started/restarted. I'm using website, which is not
supported so I got a lot of CPU and a ton of messages in the event log (3
every 10 seconds). I had to turn it off in the registry to stop it.
I'm still looking what each piece does and what I can 'kill'.