From: Chris Alvarado [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 8:09 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: ? about CF and Sybase

I am trying to get CF to use the Sybase native drivers and whenever CF
tries to verify the connection to the Sybase server it fails.

here is what i have in the CF administrator in case maybe im overlooking
something or im doing something wrong.

Data Source Name: abc123
Server: 123.123.123.123:1234 (is that how it should be to specify a port
number? or should i use a comma?)
Default Database: DefaultDB

the rest is pretty self explanatory...im just curious to know if i have
entered in the Server correctly?

thanks for any help

-chris