From: "Braver, Ben" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 1:06 PM
Subject: OT: Form question

Hi gang,

I have no problem with using HTML forms or CFFORM to create forms.
But I'm being asked to convert an existing "paper-style" MS Word document to
a web form where info can be captured and emailed.

My question is: is there a way to "overlay" form elements onto an existing
doc saved as HTML without doing the form over from scratch?
Thanks.

Ben Braver
Information Technology
Ultramar Inc.