From: Stephen Moretti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 9:17 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: default.ida?

Well since he posted his IP addresses to this list they have been pinged,
tracert'd, checked for code red vunerability, checked for all the usual CF
insecurities, had his entire IP range scanned...

Need I go on?

Its not the fact that its easy for someone to do these things, its the fact
that there are 1000s of subscribers on this list who are now "having a look"
at his server, as well as the unscrupulous people having a good old dig at
his server.

Is that sufficient?