> Does anyone know why I can only view the Studio program folder
> when logged in as the Administrator on a Windows 2000 Professional
> machine, and not when logged in as a User or a Power User?

My guess is that it doesn't have anything to do with user rights, but rather
with user profiles. CF Studio, when installed, creates a shortcut in the
user profile of whoever installs it.

You can make the Studio shortcut available to all users by simply moving it
to the "All Users" profile folder. To do this, right-click on the "Start"
button, select "Explore All Users", and move the "CF Studio" folder from the
Start Menu folder of the Administrator to the "All Users" Start Menu folder.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444