Yes, its 5am and your getting an admin email. If you get this message more
than once, please take all of the copies and send them to me with FULL
headers so I can see what's wrong. Normally, when you get multiple copies
its due to one of the following reasons:
1. You are subscribed with more than one address. This can include aliases,
group accounts, forwarding addresses, etc.
2. You have a mail program filter rule for CF-Talk twice. This can duplicate
the message.
3. The poster sent more than one email of the same type.
4. The list is messing up and sending you multiple copies.
For all of those who email me, please include ALL of the email addresses and
aliases you use and which one you want subscribed. Thank you.

Michael Dinowitz
Publisher: Fusion Authority weekly news alert
(www.fusionauthority.com/alert)
Listmaster: CF-Talk, CF-Jobs, Spectra-Talk, Jrun-Talk, etc.
(www.houseoffusion.com)