Hello Everyone,

I'm done listening to Duane Boudreau chiming in... About AbleCommerce.

When Duane dropped the ball on an AbleCommerce project and was FIRED by the
client he was obviously left with some hard feelings ...The project was quickly
done by a real CF Programmer. (being as PC as I can be)  Out techical support
is second to NONE, we answer our phone we quickly resolve issues.  You don't
get a real company to stand behind a product for free.  We were recently
reviewed against IBM and Microsoft's commerce products and did very well.

Thanks,

Mike Randolph
CEO of AbleCommerce