From: Jones, Becky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 5:47 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: formatting question

does anyone know how to put a date/time format on this field?
<cfgridcolumn name="OpenDate" header="Opened">
right now it displays like...2001-08-22 19:37:51
i want it to be 08/22/2001 7:37pm

This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the
receipt and use by the intended addressee(s), and may contain
confidential and privileged information.  If you are not an intended
recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized
use or distribution of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.