if the code, as it is now, is as efficient as your reorg way, I would leave
it alone and come up with a way record the url params and analyze them.  Why
re-do it?

A stored procedure in the application.cfm file might work well. There might
even be a way to record the url params in the log file(maybe sys admins can
shed some light here.)

anyways, my $0.02

Greg Jordan
Macromedia Certified ColdFusion Developer
Web Project Manager
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Unified Health Services
51 Germantown Court