You are correct Kay...

Actually, Cyberhost were the original company (now back in business as
Dedicated Hosting).  I have been using them for years now.  Early last
year Cynerhost were bought by iAsiaWorks and then towards the end of the
year, OzHosting bought all the Virtual Server Business from iAsia
Works.... This is when it all went horribly wrong for us.  OzHosting,
were shocking.  Customer Service was terrible, and it took several weeks
to try and get another server set up.  Dedicated Hosting then came
about, mainly dealing with co-lo stuff, and after hearing about the
hassles their former clients had with OzHosting, they started up
offering virtual servers.  I've subsequently moved all my clients back,
and couldn't be happier.  OzHosting also cut services off without
warning!

Dedicated Hosting are worth a look, IMO.  (I don't work for them!!!!)

Nick