From: Dimo Michailov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 9:05 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Weird problem with CF-Talk on newsgroups

Has anyne tried to use the news.fuseware.com newsserver to access
CF-Talk. I have been reading CF-Talk for several months now via
newsgroup access with Outlook Express, everything seems to be fine. Now,
I switched to Netscape News reader and all the messages there have for
date 12/31/69 7:00 PM.

Does anyone have an idea where the problem is, is it fuseware issue, or
Netscape news problem?

Thanks,
Dimo