From: Mak Wing Lok [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2001 02:30
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFX error

hi,

I've found out the error occured because i did not
restart CF server after i register the CFX tag, but
after i restart the CF server i get the error below,
why?

Error Diagnostic Information
An error occurred while attempting to establish a
connection to the server.

The most likely cause of this problem is that the
server is not currently running. Verify that the
server is running and restart it if necessary.

Unix error number 2 occurred: No such file or
directory