www.Intershipper.com

They have a CF tag written by Desert Raven

Dave

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dunwiddie, Bruce" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 10:34 AM
Subject: UPS Prices

Does anyone have a page working that gets the online ups shipping cost? We
looked at this a while back, and Ben Forta's tag UPSPrice.cfm was working
then, but now that we're ready to put something in place, I'm getting a
"Connection Failure" error and after looking in to it, it looks like the tag
is on version 3 of ups's system, but their system is now on version 5. I
just went to DevEx and got the latest version of the tag that was modified
Oct 15th of this year, and it's still the version 3. Any help with what
small changes I might need to make to this tag to get it to work now or any
other options that would work would be greatly appreciated and would save me