Jochem,

As you suggested in trying to diagnose the problem I am having, I sent
an email that got trapped and went to the undelivr folder. When I look
at it, the html looks fine. Opening it in a browser after renaming it to
html everything is fine.

I've put up the "chopped" version of the file up as well as the version
that was "trapped" in the undelivr folder. The "chopped" version is a
sample of what is getting to the email addresses it is sent to. It is
here:
http://www.cpsmagazines.com/news.sent.version.html

The version that got trapped in the undelivr folder is here:
http://www.cpsmagazines.com/news.undelivr.html

Take a look at numbered paragraph 6/7 in the sent version to see an
example of what is happening somewhere along the way. In the undelivr
version, those paragraphs are fine. There are several other paragraphs
in "chopped" sample where I am getting the same kind of thing.

FYI, the mailserver is iMail v6.

Thanks if you have any ideas what I can do to fix this. I've got
scheduled deliveries of this starting this weekend so I would really
like to get it working right before then obviously!

Regards,
Paul Sinclair