Ok, I have this site:

http://shop.hitmenow.com/

And I've gotten several complaints that during the checkout process, click
on the link for Add/Edit Credit Card results in a "page cannot be
displayed error" and I can't figure out why. I know the site isn't
erroring, but why would that one page be a problem? I though it might have
to do with the javascript that opens that window and I've tried a couple
different methods.

Any ideas? (Oh, feel free to order anything that you like, the prices are
great)

Tony Schreiber, Senior Partner                  Man and Machine, Limited
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   http://www.technocraft.com

http://www.simplemessageboard.com ___Free Forum Software for Cold Fusion
http://www.is300.net ___________The Enthusiast's Home of the Lexus IS300
http://www.digitacamera.com ______________DigitA Camera Scripts and Tips